What's in the recorded memories section of a five-day old baby brain? Everything? Can Vivian simply recall every detail of every experience of her extant brain. I can imagine the following conversation:
Jo: "Hey - do you remember the afternoon feeding times?"
Me: "Huh?"
Vivian: "Started at 2:43pm. 12 minutes on right breast, 7 on left. For the record, I wasn't completely done, Mom. The mailman was on his route. Someone called Robbe got something from someone called Netflix."
And what does Vivian dream of? A mash-up of past experiences? Completely new subject matter from out of the blue? Our world on a baby scale?
Not that I dream of sheep. Gordon does, I think. [Talking on sheep, one of the funniest moments I recall was Grant telling Gordon the MacGregor joke in his Kiwi / Scottish accent]
1 comment:
I don't usually dream of sheep. Honest. Last dream I can remember I was in Canada and then kayaked around the southern coast. I know Canada doesn't have a souther coast, but it did in my dream. Most have something to do with the USA not being there or something.
Elisha Cuthbert was in it too. I guess she's Canadian ? That must be the reason.
Post a Comment