It all started when Gordon suggested that he could stop by with his camera and take some photographs of Vivian. And thus Vivian and several of us spent the better part of a Saturday playing fake musical instruments and pretending to be rockers. At some point, Karen summed up the day. "A milestone event...", she called it.
I fear my last comment was potentially confusing due to a typo. I in fact will not be eating on Vivian's behalf at lunch. Rather, I will be making her part of a S'mores baby cheeks sandwich. Woof!
6 comments:
twas fun. Good pics too - I need to get some of mine posted...
Yes it was. Some of those pics were probably yours.
I think the third and last one are a couple of shots I took.
Reunion tour! Reunion tour! Am loving this blog Arun. Also, must eat for Vivian for lunch.
I fear my last comment was potentially confusing due to a typo. I in fact will not be eating on Vivian's behalf at lunch. Rather, I will be making her part of a S'mores baby cheeks sandwich. Woof!
Yes - Reunion Tour! Thanks, Gordon. Great pics. Glad you are enjoying the blog, Mama Dog. How was the s'mores baby cheeks sandwich...?
Post a Comment