Monday, August 04, 2008

Five Strikes and you are....

...my Dad.

Back in May, I had written about going to Fry's to buy a Wii to fill my Dad's time in Austin. And Jo laughed at me - saying that my Dad would never play the Wii, and it was obviously for myself.

We were up at Alu and Michelle's in Rhode Island. I dragged the Wii with me there - just in case someone wanted to play. And every evening, after dinner, the Chatterjee men faced off at bowling.

The other day, my Dad challenged me to a quick pre-lunch game and beat me hands down. He bowled five strikes in a row.

Vivian had fun watching us Wii - specially skiing. And when we weren't playing, she swung the Wiimote around, or spoke into the nunchuck as if it was a phone. I need to look into Wii games for little ones. Wiis for wees...?

No comments: