Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Conversations with Vivian

Vivian is getting chatty. Some conversations from the last month or so:

Vivian and I are playing. Vivian:"Daddy, you happy?"
Me: "Yes."
Vivian: "I happy too."

Vivian is sitting down to dinner. Vivian: "Mom, tastes good."
Jo: "Thanks."
Vivian: "Daddy cook?"

Vivian is at Nicolle's house and sees Devyn and Grace dressed up for a dance. Vivian: "Mommy, I want party dress too."

Vivian is riding on my bike carrier and Carol's riding ahead and grumbling. Vivian: "Grandma grouchy?"

Vivian and Carol are doing their morning chores and Carol is throwing out yesterday's coffee. Vivian: "Grandma coffee yucky."

Vivian is watching Dora and the show ends. Vivian: "Daddy, I watch more Dora."

Vivian sees some of the taffy that she and Jo got back from Savannah. Vivian: "Mommy, I need candy."

Vivian is at Robbe's trying on a necklace that Robbe made for her. Vivian: "I see more necklace?"

Vivian is back from San Antonio Zoo. I ask her what she saw. Vivian: "Hippo. Potamus."

No comments: