Jo and I are a good team. We can do many things well together. We have managed to raise a 3 year old without too much bickering. But unless you are Pandorans and have a pony-tail synapse connection thing, try to avoid assembling Ikea furniture with a divorce-able entity. Patrick came to our rescue and soon we had a Big Girl Bed. Here are some pictures of Brandon and Vivian trying it out moments after we threw on the mattress.

Vivian adores her BGB. She will walk up to perfect strangers and tell them she she is a Big Girl now and sleeps in her BGB. It fells very different tucking her in for the night. And in the mornings when she wanders in to our room and jumps into bed with us for a little extra TLC from Mommy.I'm in New Mexico as I type this. Here's an email I got from Jo yesterday:
Vivian just had her first fall out of her big girl bed. I heard a small thud, but thought it was crazy [the cat]. Then she opened her door and came in with her blanket trailing behind her and said in her sleepy voice "mommy, I falled out of big bed." It was pretty cute. No crying and said it didn't hurt so I put her back to bed. I think she was asleep before her head hit the pillow...
No comments:
Post a Comment