Saturday, October 01, 2011

Two Months

Austin's been in the rear view mirror for two months now. We have all gotten used to traveling. Vivian has been an exceptional traveler - but we expected that. Surprisingly Evan has traveled well too.

We have been living in an apartment in Hyderabad for about half of the time, and at Sharath's for quite a while before that, so it's with a large grain of salt that I say this - but we've been living without most of our "stuff" for a while now. We left home with four suitcases, most of them containing children's travel accessories and their clothes. I have worn about half the clothes I packed, and have bought two new shirts. On this fifteen day trip to Singapore and Malaysia, we have one suitcase. There will be some house cleaning when we are back to Austin. That is my lesson from Month Two.

No comments: