We arrived in Hyderabad Sunday morning with five short days ahead of us. And a lot to get done. Alu and I needed to scatter my dad's ashes. Jo wanted crispy fried chicken from Nanking. Vivian wanted dinner at So, the rooftop restaurant. I wanted to meet old friends. Evan wanted to jump on Partha. Sharath, Alu and I wanted to make a small dent in Sharath's stock of fine scotch. Michelle wanted to do a spot of shopping. The kids, Jo and I wanted to visit Savitri and family. Jo and I wanted to go back to the Secunderabad Club gym for a workout. And the grown-ups wanted to ring in the New Year at the Club.
We got it all done except for the workout. The crispy chicken twice. The scotch thrice. And jumping on Partha many many times.
We got it all done except for the workout. The crispy chicken twice. The scotch thrice. And jumping on Partha many many times.



No comments:
Post a Comment