After threatening to blog more often, I stopped. For the first time in the life of the blog I have one posted in 8 months. I've been grappling with the issue of privacy. Not the general one about your Amazon Echo knowing you better than your spouse, or Facebook manipulating your vote. But the more specific concern about my kids' privacy. Vivian and Evan didn't ask for this.
My need for being a social animal won this round. I'll fill in the stories at some point but here is a dump of pictures - starting with our trip to see Stephanie and Gary in Utah in December, up to yesterday. A lot of pictures...
My need for being a social animal won this round. I'll fill in the stories at some point but here is a dump of pictures - starting with our trip to see Stephanie and Gary in Utah in December, up to yesterday. A lot of pictures...












































No comments:
Post a Comment