Sunday, March 07, 2010

Looking for the next "cover" picture

The picture that follows the title of this blog was taken during Vivian's 2nd birthday. It's over a year old. I'm having a hard time finding a replacement. I tried one a few weeks ago but Jo made me take it down because it looked like it was "on a milk carton" according to her. Here are some choices, including the milk carton one. See if you can spot it and recommend one I could use as the next "cover" shot. Thanks.







4 comments:

JoEllen said...

I vote for #3 or #8

Amy Burns said...

I like #3. And it does kind of look like a photo from a milk carton.

Amy Burns said...

Not number 3 but the one you had up for a little bit that is.

arun said...

Thanks, Jo & Amy. #3 it is. No milk carton...