Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday Morning

Vivian wants curly hair. Naturally, since her hair is straight as a Marine drill officer. So last night after Vivian's shower, Jo braided her hair. And this morning she undid the braids and put on curlers.

Then we walked around and ended up at Grandpa's where the curlers were taken off. I helped Vivian up to the mirror so she could admire herself. She said "I look so pretty. My hair looks like curly fries!". Jo took this picture while Vivian was in curlers.

Then I discovered that Grandpa was dozing off everywhere because he has been taking is medication wrong. Going forward, I have volunteered for the task of filling his pill box every morning.

After that the girls went off to see Toy Story. Evan and I read the Sunday Times and he drank some formula and I had a beer and we took some pictures of him in the swing. This one best captures his mood.

No comments: