Sunday was Sports Day at Vivian's pre-school. For non-desi's - Jo describes it as Field Day on steriods. We got there at 8:45 am on Sunday morning. Jo and I were running short on sleep and were perhaps a tad hungover. I pointed to some seats in the shade. Jo said "I wouldn't mind getting some sun". Four hours later she did.
 |
| the girls and boys of PPI-B |
 |
| Vivian getting the ball rolling |
 |
| flasing hook'em from the medals podium |
 |
| Evan discovers that the no-shoes look works |
Though her grade (Pre-Primary One, or PP-I) only had a relay event (roll a basketball about 100 feet and back), and her class only got bronze, she was the star. Yep - my little princess is a jock. Even Shwana teacher, who isn't a fan of Vivian's in-class antics seemed very happy with her. Evan hung in there without his nap for the four-hour long event. And even tried to meet a couple of older girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment