After two different parties yesterday evening, Jo still managed to head out with the kids to Houston this morning. Brandon's birthday. I have the day to myself. I took a walk around Town Lake with plans to return home and finish my Christmas shopping and take care of about half a dozen persistent items on my to-do list.
Town Lake was beautiful and empty. The trail was covered deep with feathery cypress leaves. I took my time. Then I came home and read for the rest of the morning and napped. Jo just texted to say they are leaving Katy and heading home. I better get started on my list.
Town Lake was beautiful and empty. The trail was covered deep with feathery cypress leaves. I took my time. Then I came home and read for the rest of the morning and napped. Jo just texted to say they are leaving Katy and heading home. I better get started on my list.

No comments:
Post a Comment