Sunday, February 18, 2018

Hair Again

So I've fallen behind in my blogging again. Evan and Vivian and Jo and I drove off to south Austin one afternoon after their school. We stopped at a hipster coffee shop to get the kids a snack.


Then Jo and Evan walked across the street to Havala's salon while Vivian and I went to see at basketball game between Rawson Saunders and Magellan. Her head of school sat with us and the other Magellan parents and somewhere halfway through the game she asked me sheepishly if she was on the wrong bleacher. Vivian had friends on both teams and cheered when anyone did well. Then we picked Evan and Jo up from the salon. Evan seemed pretty happy with his haircut. Jo described it as "skater". Here are his very last before and very first after. I know - his look is more like "dorky" : - )



No comments: