I get back home from soccer and Jo starts telling me a story: earlier in the day, something happened that caused her to say "Oh. Fuck it."
That's as far as Jo gets in the story when Vivian begins to sing "oh fak ee, oh fak ee....." (loosely to the tune of Oh bla dee). I tell Jo that I think I know where her story was going. And Vivian is still singing in the background. It starts to sound funny, so I crack up. Vivian takes this as encouragement and throws even more enthusiam into her singing. Jo tells me that I must ignore her otherwise Vivian won't stop. I try my best. After good few minutes, Vivian gets distracted by Abe and moves on.
Can you and your child get hauled up to the day care principal's office (do they have principals?)? I am glad I won't have to find out anytime soon....
No comments:
Post a Comment