Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cousins

Maybe a regular reader of this blog can tell that there is a sudden slew of posts tonight. And perhaps a more careful analysis would further tell her that there are more photographs among tonight's posts. Well - I finally found my camera-to-USB cable (the old Mac had a camera-to-Firewire cable but Steve seems to have dumped more the PowerPC processor).

So this should have been posted back in summer when Aaron and company visited. It has become customary (can I say that when something has happened twice? When I can I say "tradition"?) to herd the kids to the red bench and have them make funny faces (without much prompting) while I take pictures. Several of the 9 cousins were napping or otherwise incapacitated - but I have a representative group. And the second picture is obviously in the pool. Much fun was had, several tearful seconds were spent in timeout and parents changed many a poopy diaper.

No comments: