Thursday, November 19, 2009

Parent-Teacher Conference

Yes - we are now adults. Jo and I have been to our child's first parent-teacher conference.

Ms. Mary was terrific as usual - saying nice things, calming worries, and boosting morale while telling us that Vivian was smart, interactive, an abstract thinker, and the owner of a healthy sense of humor.

All this reminded me of my worries and thoughts from Vivian's first day of school. And that I hadn't posted any pictures. Brandon was with us on that day. His mother had just delivered her baby by herself in the passenger seat of a Honda Pilot earlier that day. Here we are leaving the house - Vivian is proudly carrying her lunch bag. In the next picture Vivian's in class high-5-ing Ms. Cass.



While I'm going on about school, here's a picture of Vivian and me getting ready to bike to school. It happens infrequently but we are both quite proud of it.

No comments: