Thursday, September 09, 2010

Vivian Photos

While looking over pictures of Vivian from the last month, there are three that stuck out as memorable. In the first two she looks very grown up and reflective - not a mood that I normally find her in. I took the last picture after she ate a bowl of cherries. Till recently, when Vivian and I sat down to eat cherries, I cut each one and pulled out the pit and gave her the halves. I decided she was old enough to spit out the pits - which has made it much easier for us to eat cherries - if you don't count the time it takes to spray her clothes down with OxiClean and do a load of laundry.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Last one is awesome, vaguely reminiscent of Nick Nolte's charging photo

arun said...

G - the picture was taken soon after V was charged with messy consumption of cherries. When she grows older I'll tell her that you thought she reminds you of http://www.balloon-juice.com/managed-images/nick_nolte.jpg