That's Evan not looking so that Vivian can hide the Easter eggs and he can go try and find them.
It's also one of the few times he shut up yesterday. The boy won't stop talking. He talks so much that Vivian who was our talker is sometimes stunned into silence. He starts talking before he's out of his bed. By the time he walks into our bedroom he's in full flow. When Jo and I or one of us and Vivian try to talk to each other he interrupts and says "I've got to tell you something". A couple of nights ago he called me back with "Daddy I have to tell you something" about a half a dozen times after I put the kids to bed. The first time he was thirsty. Then he needed to go pee. Then he just made up shit to say. The final time I warned him to either shut up and go to sleep or that it had better be something important. He pointed to a painting that hangs over his bed and said "Daddy - why is there a picture of a fish over my bed?".

No comments:
Post a Comment