Evan is our problem sleeper. He usually sleeps only 10 hours each night and takes a short two hour nap in the afternoon. I know. So I trust Jo's sleep sense. And one of the things she does is keep the child in a crib longer than most mothers probably do. Vivian got her Big Girl Bed a month before she turned three. Evan got his last week at almost the same age. And he'll mention that he's a Big Boy now to anyone who'll listen.
He also seems to have completely gotten over holding on to his poop, now pooping multiple times on some days.
So he does seem so big so suddenly, wandering in and out of his bed and going to the potty all by himself when he wants to. Though he still runs up and yells "Daddy I pooped". This morning he had a milk moustache and was very excited that it made him look even "bigger".

No comments:
Post a Comment