While Jo was traveling last week, she tagged me in this Facebook memory post. It's from six years ago and marks the day Evan and my dad first met.
I showed the photograph to Evan over dinner that same evening. He said "I had a very good day today. I knew it. It is a special day". Evan - I love that you can just say the nicest things without even thinking them up.
My dad died about three years after this photo. And Evan doesn't look like this anymore :-)
I showed the photograph to Evan over dinner that same evening. He said "I had a very good day today. I knew it. It is a special day". Evan - I love that you can just say the nicest things without even thinking them up.
My dad died about three years after this photo. And Evan doesn't look like this anymore :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment