For the Labor Day weekend we drove to the south Texas coast. It's only slightly prettier than the east Texas gulf coast. But we had a great time. Here's the weekend in photos. Two dogs, two kids, five adults, one house.
One very dark night we were walking along the beach. The dogs and Travis and I were a bit away from the rest when the ladies suddenly shed their clothing and charged into the surf. That left Evan by himself - he isn't prone to public nudity. From where I was, it looked like Evan sat down and drew things on the sand, averting his tender eyes from the rowdiness around him and waiting for the ladies to return and get clothed. Later I asked him about it. I expected him to say that he had kept drawing in the sand and didn't care or know what was happening around him. Which is how he started, but soon let on that he knew who had kept their panties on, and when I doubted him, he went on to describe said panties. I guess the sand wasn't that interesting.
One very dark night we were walking along the beach. The dogs and Travis and I were a bit away from the rest when the ladies suddenly shed their clothing and charged into the surf. That left Evan by himself - he isn't prone to public nudity. From where I was, it looked like Evan sat down and drew things on the sand, averting his tender eyes from the rowdiness around him and waiting for the ladies to return and get clothed. Later I asked him about it. I expected him to say that he had kept drawing in the sand and didn't care or know what was happening around him. Which is how he started, but soon let on that he knew who had kept their panties on, and when I doubted him, he went on to describe said panties. I guess the sand wasn't that interesting.










No comments:
Post a Comment