The due date has come and gone. Jo verges between resigned anxiousness and downright moodiness. Vivian thinks it's all a joke and is content with kissing mommy's belly. I play soccer with my phone in my hand. Here is a picture of Jo in the gym at 40+ weeks. Jen thinks that it would be the best thing in the world if Jo went into labor at the gym. Jo's dedication to working out has prompted Jen to blog about her. It's titled "What were you doing when you were 40 weeks pregnant"?

Last week, Carol came up to Austin - ostensibly to take care of the new baby. With no baby in sight, we went to California Pizza Kitchen for dinner. While I was settling up, Vivian cajoled Carol into taking her to the fountain and giving her a coin to make a wish. All Carol had was a quarter. When Jo asked Vivian what she had wished for, Vivian replied "I wish for our baby to come soon". An expensive wish. A worthwhile investment.
No comments:
Post a Comment