Thursday, April 14, 2011

Flight to Orlando

The flight over there was hellish. We were in a JetBlue Embraer aircraft and I was across the aisle from the rest of the fam and pretended I didn't know them as long as I could - about 5 minutes. Vivian sat by the window with her headphones on and watched something on TV and did the same. Evan wouldn't settle down. He wanted to wander around and play with ice cubes and pull on Vivian's headphones and cause a ruckus.

There were kids in the row in front of him and behind him and by comparison they were are nice as sugar the whole way. As soon as we landed in Orlando, Evan got very quiet and well behaved. When the passengers walked past us they glared at all the kids. I think Evan was trying to pin the blame on one of the other kids.

And Jo and I wondered which one of us was going to drive Evan back to Austin.

No comments: