We drove around a bit. During that time, Vivian asked us about a lot of different things. Like how cement worked, what did jelly fishes do with their tentacles, and why tornados kill people.
On the way back to the airport, I stopped to fill gas. As I stepped out of the car, I hear Vivian asking:
"Grandma, do you think god is real?"
Grandma: "Different people believe different things".
Vivian: "But Grandma, do you think that God is real?"
Grandma "Yes I do".
Vivian "You are religious - just like me".
Jo filled me in the portions that I missed.
Vivian "Not like my parents. My Mommy thinks that the world created itself".
At four, this girl has almost outstripped our ability to answer her questions. God help us...:-)
On the flight back, there was this kid that was hysterical. Literally. Screamed like it was all over for about 15 minutes during take-off and about the same before landing. His mother looked very shell-shocked. Jo got some well-meaning nods of thanks when the passengers saw her walk out of the airplane carrying Evan who slept through it all.
On the flight back, there was this kid that was hysterical. Literally. Screamed like it was all over for about 15 minutes during take-off and about the same before landing. His mother looked very shell-shocked. Jo got some well-meaning nods of thanks when the passengers saw her walk out of the airplane carrying Evan who slept through it all.




No comments:
Post a Comment