My dad today is not the same man who stepped (was wheeled, actually) on to the airplane at Hyderabad airport about 45 days ago. He was abducted by aliens multiple times, each time being replaced by some guy who is younger and more alert and attentive. That's the explanation and I'm sticking by it.
That's unless I decide to set myself up as a miracle healer with reverse outsourcing and set up a little office in India where folks come in and I work my wonders. For Rolex watches of course.
That's mostly good news. The bad news is that it has been maddening to try to determine what his baseline functionality is because these days each day he surprises me by doing something for himself. In the big scheme of things there are worse problems than that.

1 comment:
I will be happy if Partha is half the son you are and his wife is half as supportive as Jo is.
Post a Comment