Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Dad and Me

This morning I woke up feeling like a hundred trains had run over me again. I got in the car with Jo and dropped the kids off at their schools. On the way back home we stopped by the gym and saw Jen. She thought I looked like a "a homeless Indian dude". At which point Jo wondered aloud why I had even gotten out of the car at both schools. So I looked in the mirror when we got back home and realized that she was right.

I was feeling better by mid-morning. I got a haircut. Then I shaved my dad. This evening Jo and I went out on date night and when I got back home my Dad was feeling perky and we took this picture. Groomed Chatterjee men are indeed a rare photo-op not to be missed. 


No comments: