On the weekend before Memorial Day weekend Evan and Vivian had company. Ava and Eleanor were over for dinner and sleep over. We grilled and then the kids made their s'mores over the grill. After a couple of s'mores, Eleanor asked how many she could have. "As many as you want" I said. The children stared at me incredulously. And then they took up my suggestion whole heartedly.
After I filled them up with chocolate and sugar I left to throw darts. By the time I got back home even Eleanor who had threatened that she stays up "till eleven" was fast asleep. And the next morning I quickly left for a long Rosedale Ride meeting soon after the kids woke up. But I heard that the rest of the sleepover went really well too. Evan now wants sleepovers with his all friends.
After I filled them up with chocolate and sugar I left to throw darts. By the time I got back home even Eleanor who had threatened that she stays up "till eleven" was fast asleep. And the next morning I quickly left for a long Rosedale Ride meeting soon after the kids woke up. But I heard that the rest of the sleepover went really well too. Evan now wants sleepovers with his all friends.



No comments:
Post a Comment