Vivian turned four during every minute of this last week. I think I recollect that it was great fun. The celebrations started on Monday and they ended (we hope) with the opening of the presents this afternoon.
Over dinner Jo and I wondered how it could be so hard to recover from a four-year old's birthday party. Before I could sit down on the couch and type these few lines, I spent 30 minutes making enough space on the couch first. After a Halloween Party, we used to bring the big outside trash can in and dump everything in it. Now the house and every nook and cranny are filled with Disney princess dolls, wands, crayons, glitter, tiaras, parts of 1000-piece toys, ribbons, purses, shoes, bracelets, books, ribbons, bows, and things for which I have no names. Several times a day I move them from room to room and Vivian and Evan dutifully track it all back.
I have some good pictures and stories to share - and I'll start posting them soon. Thanks for helping celebrate my princess' birthday and making it so memorable.
No comments:
Post a Comment