You've woken up on more than four thousand mornings with my smiling face next to you. And then you've flapped the sheets.
Law school. Austin. Kids. Travel. Salmon. Broccoli. And that's not even the half of it. And you are still here. We've sheltered two lovely cats and a couple of kids at some time or
another. And today and yesterday and for the next several days we'll
celebrate your birthday - the twelfth one together. Every time, a hundred times a day I hear Evan and Vivian ask for their Mamma and I feel this surge of love and affection because they have a wonderful Mamma. And then I want to tell them that their Mamma is mine. All mine.
The road goes on forever. And the party never ends. Wish you a happy birthday. And that the cakes get bigger to hold all the candles you ever want.

No comments:
Post a Comment