Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hill country

We missed the best wildflower season of a lifetime. But there are still some left over here and there. Like at my favorite park inside Austin city limits - St. Edwards Park. The kids are familiar with the park. And they are hard to impress. So the display of flowers must have been good because it got their attention. Even Quinn - with his languid I'm-so-bored with everything tween attitude. It was hard to get them to leave.


In case you are wondering, Quinn and I went to see MIB-III yesterday and he kept the 3D glasses.

Evan wandered off quite far. He couldn't see us from where he was. I waited thinking he'd panic or at least be slightly anxious when he realized that he couldn't see anyone. Nothing like that. He strolled down the path stopping to look at flowers till he eventually came around a corner and spotted us.

No comments: