There's this few acres behind the house where the grass grows wild. It's probably too boggy to farm. It starts directly at the end of the property. In the mornings when you look out of the kitchen window you can see a glorious sunrise directly over it. And at evenings (when I look this photo) the place looks just as spectacular in the setting sun. I know. It's just a patch of grass that looks like an Andrew Wyeth painting.
On our last day in Dawson, while the grown-ups packed and cleaned and winterized the house ("Hey, do shampoo bottles explode when they freeze?"), Vivian, Evan and Grace entered it and were soon swallowed up by the tall grass. After a while I could hear them on the other side and they made it back by using the water tower for navigation.
On our last day in Dawson, while the grown-ups packed and cleaned and winterized the house ("Hey, do shampoo bottles explode when they freeze?"), Vivian, Evan and Grace entered it and were soon swallowed up by the tall grass. After a while I could hear them on the other side and they made it back by using the water tower for navigation.



No comments:
Post a Comment