Saturday, November 29, 2014

Crazy

At bed time Crazy loves to cuddle up with Vivian. Unless Evan screams to have her evicted. "I don't want her here" he says very definitely. And then Crazy goes to bed with us and sleeps on top of my feet. What a sweet loving cat. Or may be Evan is onto something.


Last week I was out in the front yard. Crazy made that weird sound cats make when they have a prey in their mouth and they want to offer it to you. She had a large poor struggling bird. I tried to get her to let go. The bird fluttered out of her mouth. Crazy watched it for a second. Then she pounced on it and swung it around in the air. Five feet away I clearly heard the poor bird's neck snap. I came back out 20 minutes later. Crazy was sitting and licking her lips. There were two neatly severed wings. Everything else was gone. Animals.

No comments: