Sunday, October 04, 2015

Family Tree Again

The last time I gathered photos for a family tree assignment was when Vivian went to Kangaroo Kids in Banjara Hills in Hyderabad in the spring of 2012. So, for Evan's family tree assignment I updated the kids' photos, added Crazy's at Evan's request and sent it off to Walgreen's to get printed.


On Friday when I was walking down the hall at School I noticed that Evan had cut the photos out and stuck them on a family tree chart and labelled them with names like "abuela paterna". Bu would approve.

Meanwhile gun violence erupted on a college campus in the US again and I remembered writing about it back in this blog three years ago. Nothing has changed much. Random mass gun violence is something we in America have gotten used to. The entrenched opposition to it from those that worry about a big government takeover in the middle of a dark moonless night is just as strong if not more so. And on the other side the gun control camp is still looking for that silver bullet that doesn't exist.

No comments: