The lake is full again. This ramp that connects the shore to the boat dock used to drop down about 50 vertical feet at the start of this year. Then you had to take a ferry from the end of the ramp out to the dock which was anchored in the sliver of water that was the original riverbed of the Colorado. Everything else was dirt. Aaah - water.
You'll see us on Travis a lot more. After seven years I have reactivated my membership on Siyagruva (thank you Jo - it was one of my birthday gifts!). I had given it up when Vivian was about a year old and I noticed that I hadn't been out sailing for a year. My dad and I sailed quite a bit together and now it's time to bring the little ones up to speed. Ahoy!
You'll see us on Travis a lot more. After seven years I have reactivated my membership on Siyagruva (thank you Jo - it was one of my birthday gifts!). I had given it up when Vivian was about a year old and I noticed that I hadn't been out sailing for a year. My dad and I sailed quite a bit together and now it's time to bring the little ones up to speed. Ahoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment