Saturday, November 28, 2015

Time Travel

This morning Evan and I went to Edward's Park. It was cold and wet and muddy. Earlier in the morning as we all lay in bed Vivian decided to call for a vote between eating tacos and watching movies at home or walking in Edward's Park. Evan and I rigged it by raising two hands and two feet each and counting Crazy's tail to make it 9 to 2 in our favor. But the others were sticklers for rules so just the two of us went to Edwards - Evan in his pj's with a coat and hat and gloves.


After we got thoroughly muddy and cold we decided to head back. Evan said it was going to take us sixty hundred thousand minutes to get back home and I told him that was a very long time (about 11 years). So he suggested we use time travel and had us imagine ourselves back in bed in the morning and the vote going 10-1 in favor of staying at home (only Crazy's tail for Edward's), and as we never left for Edward's, we would find ourselves at home in bed. All was good till I asked him how he'd explain the mud on his pajamas.

"Mannnn! Time travel is hard".

No comments: