Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day Five

It rained last night! That's the good news. I can hardly move (thanks, Jen). That's not the bad news either. It's going to get far worse before it gets better - that's the bad news.

Evan woke up crying this morning. He must have pooped early in the night and it was all dry and his bottom was chafed. We spent some time soaking in the tub till it was better. Then Vivian woke up with her hair all matted and she needed to take a bath. So we got back in the tub. We still got Evan and Vivian fed and Vivian dropped off in time. Rock'n'roll day at Camp today. Vivian dressed herself.


This morning I had a few minutes to clean out the car. I carried two armloads of trash out. This is the stuff that I decided to keep. No wonder we need so many cup holders...

No comments: