Last time we were in Hong Kong we managed to avoid Hong Kong Disneyland. This time I hoped that the weather would conspire to help us. No such luck. So we took three subway trains to make our way from the hotel to the land of Disney. Laurel and Caroline and her friend met us there.
The second best thing I can say about Hong Kong Disney is that it is smaller than it's American cousins. The third best thing is that it isn't as crowded - even when it's crowded by local standards - as one would expect on Easter weekend.
As much as I like to diss Disney, it was pure magic when Evan saw Pooh and Co and Balu and Co wave at him as the parade floated by. And Vivian had her first Big Girl ride - the parachute drop ride in the brand new Toy Story land.
The best thing about going to Hong Kong Disney? It will hopefully be another full year before we have to step foot on a Disney property again.



No comments:
Post a Comment