Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Father's Day Weekend

I don't recall celebrating Father's Day (or Mother's) growing up. Perhaps Hallmark wasn't big in India back then. But my lovely family has given me an awesome gift for Father's Day nevertheless. You have to stare of the picture below to see it.

See - I'm not in the picture. And though you can't tell by staring at it, I didn't take the picture either. Since Thursday the rest of the fam has been in Florida. A few fun filled days at Aaron's. And then on to the happiest place on earth. Armed with maps and apps, they are doing it for the next five days from morning to darkness. Dressed in some sort of happy uniform. Go, y'all!


Meanwhile I spend quality time with the chainsaw and other yard work implements. There are at least ten trees that are either down or need to be taken down and in the weekend I worked through about half of them. No kids. No dogs. Just my dad. Almost bliss.

No comments: