Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Spring Concert

The Magellan Spring concert was this morning. Vivian's class sang a Spanish song about the earth and sun that I couldn't understand. And there she is out front in the middle dancing bollywood style. That's what I call a global education.


Then the whole student body came together to sing the school song. Vivian is in the extreme right sitting on the second step in the white t-shirt. The school gets together and sings a school song about once a semester and it's a big deal. We sang our school song at HPS once a week and this brought back good memories of my shcool days and what we called PP2 (pre-primary 2), the grade before first grade.


Here's a photo pf most of Vivian's class. I sat down with Vivian and put everyone's name down so we don't have to squint and gaze at the photo many years from now and guess.

L-R, bottom to top: Emme, Audrey M, Ethan, Cesar (or Tenoc), Audrey R, Mateo, Tenoc (or Cesar), Highsmith, Vivian, Sampson, Morgan, Christopher, Chelsea, Alina, Sage, Andrew, Sam, Luke, Evan, and Isabella. Teachers: Ms. Tatiana, Ms. Missy, & Ms. Carmen.

No comments: