Last year Jo had invited Vivian's class and others to play Holi at home. But March 17 - the official date for Holi this year, came and went. It was the first school day after spring break are there was a lot going on.
Yesterday while I was driving to get Vivian from school after Taekwondo I get this text: "Playing holi when you get home. Don't dawdle". Classic Jo.
She invited the neighbors. It was a small group but you couldn't tell from the mess we made. Nothing like a bit of impromptu craziness on a Tuesday afternoon.
Yesterday while I was driving to get Vivian from school after Taekwondo I get this text: "Playing holi when you get home. Don't dawdle". Classic Jo.
She invited the neighbors. It was a small group but you couldn't tell from the mess we made. Nothing like a bit of impromptu craziness on a Tuesday afternoon.







No comments:
Post a Comment