On Friday night we celebrated Brendon's birthday by going to see his gig at Blackheart on Rainey Street. They started playing a bit after 1230am. well past Jo's bed time. We hung in there for a while. But when the midget goat on a leash left, so did we.
Next morning I tried to get some sympathy from Crazy but all I got was a photo of her showing her claws. And a reminder that your kids still jump out of their beds at 652am even if you've been out half the night.
We managed to walk the kids to Pacha for a pancake breakfast. After that exertion Jo had to take a nap. Vivian sweetly took her a bouquet of hand-picked weeds and a glass of water. It was a touching gesture from our queen of Not-Bothered-By-Small-Things.
Next morning I tried to get some sympathy from Crazy but all I got was a photo of her showing her claws. And a reminder that your kids still jump out of their beds at 652am even if you've been out half the night.
We managed to walk the kids to Pacha for a pancake breakfast. After that exertion Jo had to take a nap. Vivian sweetly took her a bouquet of hand-picked weeds and a glass of water. It was a touching gesture from our queen of Not-Bothered-By-Small-Things.




No comments:
Post a Comment