Last Friday - no, the Friday before last - we started the weekend off by meeting Vivian's classmates at Central Market for a playdate after school. They spent a few minutes on the playscape and then looked for turtles, explored rain water sewers, climbed trees and generally had a great time. Happy to say that Evan hung with the older boys pretty well.
And on Saturday morning we went and saw Quinn play tennis at a tournament at the Balcones Country Club. We left after lunch after Quinn was awarded one of his many medals of the day but not before the kids went back for seconds and then thirds for cookies.
That night when we put the kids to bed I hugged them especially tight because I wouldn't be seeing them for a whole week. Then I started doing laundry in preparation of a very early flight on Sunday morning.
And on Saturday morning we went and saw Quinn play tennis at a tournament at the Balcones Country Club. We left after lunch after Quinn was awarded one of his many medals of the day but not before the kids went back for seconds and then thirds for cookies.
That night when we put the kids to bed I hugged them especially tight because I wouldn't be seeing them for a whole week. Then I started doing laundry in preparation of a very early flight on Sunday morning.


No comments:
Post a Comment