Friday, September 11, 2015

Getting Old

I'm not sure whether it's Vivian and Evan going to school or Jen reintroducing me to my workout after a two month break but I am napping a lot. I found this photo in my phone the other day. Vivian later admitted to having crept up and taken it while I was napping on the couch.


Meanwhile Jo is getting into the swing of things. Here are her notes from her proposed itinerary for a trip to places that are disappearing. The Taj Mahal shows up though we've been there twice because "Evan was so young he doesn't remember". I propose we take Vivian and Evan out of school for a year, get ourselves a Spanish speaking travel companion, and go for it. We'd be happy to meet up with friends and family at different places. It'll give Jo something to do while I nap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look so much like your Dad in this picture