Sunday, April 21, 2013

Friday Work Out

I know so many of you do but I don't look forward to my workouts. I tolerate them. On Friday morning Jen was stretching like a cat in the sun at Red Black when I got there. She said that there was only one workout for the day. Usually there are three. "Nice" I thought before my brain caught up and asked "what's the catch?". A 0.8 mile run followed by twenty five 135 lb squats (should have been body weight but that would have been the end of me). And then repeat both all over again.

When I got back home Jo and I went to Costco (the last trip there was the day before Vivian's birthday). One way to make Costco feel like fun is to do a really shitty workout before that. Jo had to stop me from buying extra large packages of everything on the shelves.


No comments: