Dinner was nice. Jo and I like this chicken that we ate the night before at North. So we got proscuitto and wrapped some chicken breasts and added from gouda and threw them in the oven for 45 minutes. Meanwhile Evan and Vivian set up the table outside. Vivian added name cards and linen napkins for some class.
After the kids went to bed Jo returned to the living room to finish the last of the 20 fun-noodle horses. The manes are made of out carefully cut and tied fabric hot-glued to the fun-noodle. We moved the dining table outside, swept the back deck and set up the chairs and coolers. I painted a nine foot by four and half foot dragon. And then filled 200 water balloons. And we swore that we'd never do this again. So I hope you really really like this birthday party Evan.


No comments:
Post a Comment