Have I mentioned that St. Edward's park is my favorite spot in Austin? And when we were there Vivian said "I love this park. It's so peaceful.". The bluebonnets were out. But the rest of the flowers at Ed's are late spring/early summer bloomers - so the park still looked very flowerless. The occasional cedar sage added a very scarlet spot of color. Vivian wore a flowery dress and huge a flower pin in her hair and asked Jo to put some perfume on her in the hope that butterflies would land on her - but none obliged. The kids used the magnifying glass to stare at the flowers and at ant hills.
We found these frogs in the little "beach" by the creek. They disappear into the background. See if you can spot it in this photo. If not, scroll of the bottom of this post where I have blown up the same photo to zoom into the frog.






No comments:
Post a Comment