I love Evan's parent-teacher conference. His teachers just can't say anything but the nicest things about him. He gets the best possible scores and remarks on his performance. When Jo and I ask if they have any concerns they say "He's like having a third adult in the class. He helps us. The other kids look up to him and ask him for advice".
What advice, I wonder. "I really dig that chick but she doesn't even notice when I drool on her". Or, "How can I get prime shipping when my mom buys me stuff from Amazon?"
When we ask his teachers how they deal with him when he's a turd they look surprised and hurt.
"What?"
They can't bring themselves to say "turd".
"He's never like that. Not our Sweet Evan".
Here he's doing something for mother's day. I'm not sure why washing disgusting semi-realistic plastic babies would qualify.

No comments:
Post a Comment