Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Morning After

Last night we went out for date night with Jen and Travis. At the last minute our sitter cancelled so we dropped the children off with Rajeeta and Gunaraja (thanks for taking them in on such short notice). Jen took this top photo. We were at Arro, the new French restaurant on 6th street. It was nice. But the two bottles of wine (of which Travis had a glass and Jo didn't at all) was about one glass more than I needed. Then I went to meet Jim at the Saxon. By the time I got back home I thought it was best to sleep on the couch. Evan let me sleep till almost 8am when he stuck his face in mine and said he was hungry for breakfast.

I gave him cereal. A bit later I saw that he had convinced Jo to let him spoon out globs of chocolate hazelnut butter straight from the bottle into his mouth.




No comments: