I'm going to be a rapper. I don't have a gold tooth yet but it's on order.
In the next phase of my tooth saga I went to visit my dentist who prepped my tooth for the crown. You can see the nice new fake roots on my tooth in the x-ray. According to him a gold crown is still the best. "If you were twenty years older and not so hard on your teeth I could suggest some alternatives" he said and then added that as I was "about 40" a non-gold tooth wouldn't last very long.
This tooth has already cost me more than a nice vacation. I hope it lasts longer than one. There has been one silver lining - I tell the kids with some authority to brush their teeth well "or you are going to end up like Daddy". And they listen.

No comments:
Post a Comment