Vivian: I know what a honeymoon is.
Jo: What is it?
Vivian: It's when you get married and go on a holiday with your wife and spend a lot of time together.
Me: And how do you know this?
Vivian: Shrek.
---
Shirley Temples are Vivian's favorite drinks. She orders them like a pro. Jo showed her old clips of Shirley dancing and singing in Curly Top, The Little Colonel, and Bright Eyes. Last week Jo and I were talking about the Oscars. Vivian volunteered this herself:
Vivian: I only know one actress and she was a little girl. Her name is Shirley Temple. I think she is dead.
---
Evan had chocolate stuck on his teeth and Jo was trying to get him to sit still long enough so she could clean his tooth. I said he looked like a pirate and at this rate he'll soon be saying aaarrrrgh matey.
Evan: Aaarrgh matey!
No comments:
Post a Comment